Trading and collecting ATC'S is very popular among rubber stampers. There are some very simple rules for making Artist Trading Cards.
ATC'S small pieces of art, measuring 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches and they are& always traded & and never sold.
Let me show you how to make an ATC, Maya Road Style.
Here are the Maya Road Supplies you'll need:
ATC coaster # C892
Maya Mist Bronze Metallic #MST1153
Maya Mist Turquoise Metallic #MST1156
Clear stamp Sealed With a Kiss #AS002
Chipboard flower #C003
Vintage Pearl trinket pin #TK1094
2 Jewel pins #TK022
Crochet trim # CCT1161
Creme Felt beaded blossom #TK980
Other supplies from Ranger:
Jet Black Archival ink
Frayed Burlap Distress ink
Broken China Distress ink
Broken China Distress Stickles
black glaze pen
Let's get started.
1. Stamp the ATC, using black ink; keep the hole on the bottom so it can be covered with trim later.
2. Shake the bronze mist, then mist the ATC chipboard.
3. Use broken china distress ink on the blending tool to darken the edges, to look like this.
4. Mist the felt blossom with turquoise metallic mist, then use a Q-tip to clean the pearls.
5. Lightly ink the felt blossom with Frayed Burlap ink, then add Broken China distress stickles. Set aside to dry. Your flower should now look like this.
6. Using turquoise mist, lightly mist the chipboard flower.
7.Using black ink, stamp the flower with a bold background stamp.
8. Add a dot to each intersecting line of the background stamp, using the black glaze pen. Stamp scroll stamps in the top left corner, using black ink. Add accent dots with the glaze pen.
9. Add a piece of crochet trim to the bottom of the ATC, then add a piece of the light blue velvet. Add a row of pearl accents.
10. Add leaves to the top left corner, the chipboard flower, then the felt blossom. And check out what you end out with :
11. Here's another option, if you want to be daring -have an embellishment hang off the ATC. Just add the vintage pearl & 2 jewel pins.
12. Since I loved the altered felt blossom, I made another and attached it to a clip. Now I have a fun bookmark.
I hope that you've enjoyed this and that you're inspired to make an ATC or 2. Why not make& a few and trade them with your friends.
PS: Did you see that you all as consumers can purchase the new Maya Road stuff online here? Everything is here except the new flowers and trims! Enjoy!