I always keep my Maya Mist close by...it is so fun to add a mist here a mist there! I'd like to show you some different ideas using hockey tape, tissue paper, pattern paper, and assorted Maya Road trims! Here we go...
• Cut off a piece of hockey tape to your desired size and gently lay on a piece of scrap cardstock, being careful not to push the hockey tape down.
• Spray with Maya Mist (brown and orange).
• Once dry I folded little pleats in mine...
• I then hand stitched on buttons.
• For this one I used glue dots to hold down the folds...
• Cut out a circle from tissue paper (my circle is about 10 pieces of tissue paper thick) and sew on three buttons with embroidery floss.
• Spray with Maya Mist (red) and allow to dry - make sure to clean off the buttons. Once dry gently push the red layers to the centre.
• Spray with Maya Mist (gold) and once dry crinkle up the layers.
• For the "pattern paper" cut out a circle with three layers, spray lightly with Maya Mist (gold), and crinkled it up.
• Once dry I pinched the back and stitched in place.
• I then added a little button.
I added all the little altered items to an Air Mail mini book.
• Trim your Maya Road trims to your desired length.
• Spray with Maya Mist (pink, green, and blue). This also makes a great mask for your projects.
Supplies used in the finished ATC card
Paper (Pink Paislee)
Black Ink (Ranger)
Maya Road Wire Flower
Maya Road Noah Rub-Ons
Maya Road Foundations Journaling Clear Stamps
I hope you enjoyed all the fun ways to use Maya Mist!
Have a wonderful day!